Scholarship

Welcome to The Afternoon Church Scholarship Program.

On our scholarship list are Covenant Polythecnic, Dorben Polythecnic, Tansian University, Veritas University, Temple Gate Polythecnic and others.

 After filling this form, you will be invited to our seven days bootcamp for all beneficiaries and afterwards school begins.

All beneficiaries are expected to begin school in February 2022.

Comments

43 comments:

Unknown said...

How

Unknown said...

Interested

Unknown said...

Interested

Fredhero said...

This is really awesome , thank you man of God for the positive difference you are making in our generation. The Lord keep strengthening you and your team!

Unknown said...

God bless you so much sir

Unknown said...

U re indeed a God sent

Unknown said...

God will come to bless u more and more

Unknown said...

So pls how can I reapply

PUBLICSQUARE said...

https://www.theafternoonchurch.com/2022/01/the-afternoon-church-scholarship.html

PUBLICSQUARE said...

https://www.theafternoonchurch.com/2022/01/the-afternoon-church-scholarship.html

PUBLICSQUARE said...

https://www.theafternoonchurch.com/2022/01/the-afternoon-church-scholarship.html

Unknown said...

Great work, God bless you daddy...

Charity wanza said...

God bless you sir

Unknown said...

How do i get the scholarship form

Unknown said...

How can I apply sir

Unknown said...

How?

Unknown said...

How do I get the scholarship form?

Unknown said...

Is the scholarship mainly for Christans?




Can a Muslim also apply?

Unknown said...

Yes is for everyone who wish to go to school.

Unknown said...

How

Unknown said...

How can I get the scholarship form and the branch for the exam

ennymarve said...

Please how can I partake in this

Unknown said...

Pls when are we expecting reply from the application summited

Unknown said...

Please how can I partake on this please

Unknown said...

Please sir when are we expecting reply from the application submitted

Unknown said...

This is so nice

Unknown said...

please how can I partake

Unknown said...

Sir when are we expecting answer

Unknown said...

Remain blessed sir

Unknown said...

hw can I partake

Unknown said...

Hw can I be a partaker

Unknown said...

Good day everyone
Please how can I register

Unknown said...

Please how can i register

Unknown said...

How can i get the form please

Unknown said...

God will keep blessing you my mentor papa Akachi

Unknown said...

Please am interested

Yes said...

Am interested sir

Unknown said...

How can I register sir


Unknown said...

Please how do I register

Unknown said...

Please how can I register

Unknown said...

Good evening Sir
Please I want to register but I can't find mewar university Abuja among the list of institution and that is where I want to chose.

Unknown said...

Keep up the good work sir.
I Just applied a 2nd time. Hope I get an invite this time? May the good Lord continue to replenish you!

Unknown said...

When next are the going to sit for the exam

Post a Comment