The Afternoon Church Scholarship The Afternoon Church Scholarship For AllFor anyone who wants to school in our partner schools, they can apply for the scholarship online, they will be invited for bootcamp and school starts immediately.Apply here. Share This Post Facebook WhatsApp X Telegram Like 0 Comments 14 comments: Unknown said... God Bless You BIG Brother January 28, 2022 at 1:18 AM Unknown said... God reward you double January 28, 2022 at 1:36 AM Nwansi Bright said... God bless you sir January 28, 2022 at 3:13 AM Unknown said... God bless u man of God January 28, 2022 at 9:09 PM Unknown said... God bless you sir January 28, 2022 at 9:10 PM Unknown said... Am interested sir January 29, 2022 at 12:08 AM Unknown said... 🙏 January 29, 2022 at 1:41 PM Unknown said... Pls when are we expecting reply from the application summited January 30, 2022 at 10:29 AM Unknown said... God bless you sir January 31, 2022 at 10:40 AM Unknown said... Good day I just applied, so please when am I expecting a reply. Thanks February 1, 2022 at 8:37 AM Unknown said... Please when am i expecting a reply from the application, thanks February 1, 2022 at 1:02 PM Latest breaking news said... I need this application form ooo...thanks bro February 4, 2022 at 1:32 AM PUBLICSQUARE said... https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScfjEChZEOpg77PRrFiF6Ek03Grc5xH9n7rcLJfBnyoQjWxTQ/viewform?usp=sf_link February 4, 2022 at 2:03 AM Anonymous said... Pls sir , when am I going to receive the reply February 11, 2022 at 10:44 AM Post a Comment
Comments
14 comments:
God Bless You BIG Brother
God reward you double
God bless you sir
God bless u man of God
God bless you sir
Am interested sir
🙏
Pls when are we expecting reply from the application summited
God bless you sir
Good day I just applied, so please when am I expecting a reply. Thanks
Please when am i expecting a reply from the application, thanks
I need this application form ooo...thanks bro
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScfjEChZEOpg77PRrFiF6Ek03Grc5xH9n7rcLJfBnyoQjWxTQ/viewform?usp=sf_link
Pls sir , when am I going to receive the reply
Post a Comment